Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello Saint Leo!

Hello Students, Faculty, Staff, and Viewers of the SLU library blog! 

My name is Aimee Graham. I am the new Online Librarian here at Cannon Memorial Library. 

I co-edit this blog with Sandra Hawes, Digital Resources Librarian. I also develop and coordinate library services for the Distance Learning program. I am very happy to have become a member of the Saint Leo University community. (You can think of me as a new member of the "Lion's pride.")

I will alert you to online resources that benefit your studies or make your digital lives easier to manage. I look forward to assisting you with your research needs while you complete your studies here at Saint Leo University. 

I will be writing for the blog year 'round, so keep yourself mentally fresh over the summer by periodically checking new posts! I will feature Internet links and electronic resources of general interest along with discipline- and course-specific materials.

Once again, I am so grateful to be a part of the SLU community and look forward to working with you for years to come.


-Aimee L. Graham, Online Librarian, Saint Leo University-

--edited by S.Hawes


No comments:

Post a Comment