Monday, August 25, 2014

Introducing Saint Leo University's new Distance Learning Librarian.

Hello Students, Faculty, Staff, and Viewers of the SLU library blog! My name is Theresa Whitehead and I am the new Distance Learning Librarian here at the Cannon Memorial Library. I assist the Distance Learning faculty and students with all of their scholarly information needs by developing and coordinating services for their programs.  


In addition, I will be the new co-editor of this blog. I will alert you to all of the new materials added to the collection, exciting events taking place in the library, as well as providing you with instructions on how to use our online resources. 

I look forward to assisting you with your research needs while you complete your studies here at Saint Leo University.

-Theresa Whitehead, Distance Learning Librarian

Subscribe to the blog to receive new blog posts directly to your email. Just enter your email address within the box underneath "Subscribe to the SLULibrary Blog" on the top, right side.



No comments:

Post a Comment